BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 9

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th August 2014, 4:29 PM BST

Expect Ben to follow suit since he's got Giroud.

I've got Costa too! Not sure what my front line will look like on Saturday.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th August 2014, 4:29 PM BST

Looks like Gerry's brought in Jovetic - as well as yourself. Expect Ben to follow suit since he's got Giroud. Not a stupid move but you've got to be careful with City - goals come from all over. I got massively burned last term holding three players who produced 18pts over four games.

Not guilty m'lord. I've made two transfers, but they're both pretty uninspiring efforts.

If I had your team and I was planning to sit out costa's injury I'd get rid of Ashley Young and Kyle Bartley. Lots of options for replacements.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th August 2014, 4:09 PM BST

Steve, please calm down - you're so touchy it's ridiculous. Earlier in the thread you thought Don was referring to you when he complained about non posters,

I was joking on both those occasions, not very well admittedly

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th August 2014, 4:09 PM BST

you took it personally when I joked that your wife had left you for a bloke with Lukaku in his fantasy team

You crossed the line there! Lukaku hadn't scored in weeks.
But I still love you

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 28th August 2014, 6:16 PM BST

Not guilty m'lord. I've made two transfers, but they're both pretty uninspiring efforts.

Same here
But I forgot about Costa's thing ooops may have to delve back in.
I doubt it'll be Jovetic though

I went for the unoriginal route and brought in Jovetic (as predicted). I'm still not 100% sure about my preferred strikers lineup. Hopefully Di Maria will provide a few assists for Rooney, so I may stick with him for now. The other position, I'm not sure about. May end up wildcarding it to get a decent strike force at some point and reduce the value of my midfield.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 29th August 2014, 10:20 PM BST

Many a slip 'twixt cup and lip..

At some point. Some point.

With Costa injured I think It's time for Bojman to step up
What's that you say? Away to Man City? And my Goalie as well?
B******s

I backed the wrong City striker last week, but I've had to stick with Dzeko because getting a Stoke player and Jose Enrique out of my squad were the priorities.

City's strikers seem to be hotdesking at the moment, so hopefully he'll make an appearance sometime before the 89th minute.

Quote: Splodge @ 30th August 2014, 9:18 AM BST

I backed the wrong City striker last week, but I've had to stick with Dzeko because getting a Stoke player and Jose Enrique out of my squad were the priorities.

City's strikers seem to be hotdesking at the moment, so hopefully he'll make an appearance sometime before the 89th minute.

Backing the wrong City striker is par for the course. Remember this from last season?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 13th February 2014, 1:45 PM GMT

You all shat yourself when my you saw my team for game week 24. Who'd have thought Silva, Dzeko and Yaya would give you 14pts between them, over three weeks?

The previous three weeks they amassed 65pts.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th August 2014, 2:39 AM BST

With Costa injured I think It's time for Bojman to step up
What's that you say? Away to Man City? And my Goalie as well?
B******s

You should get save points from Begovic. Costa's already lost value - which is pleasing - I've lost nearly half a million on my team already.

Aguero starting for Dzeko, Clichy out for Kolarov.

Why the f**k would you start Aguero against Stoke? One week before the international break.

City can hurt you.

Rooney doesn't look like a good captain choice either
Man U still looking inept

No obvious Captain choice this week. Rooney did nothing against Sunderland, but he looks very fit.

I hope Aguero gets chopped to pieces. I think I hate City more than United.

Annoyed about Clichy. He's the only City defender not on a booking so I'm surprised he's being subbed for Kolarov.

I thought Rooney would have been good for a goal against Burnley today, but I was proved wrong.

I see Jovetic has started.

Another assist by Sigurdsson - I thought he was going to be a one week wonder.

Aguero's pulled up - hamstring!

Only kidding.

Quote: Ben @ 30th August 2014, 3:03 PM BST

I thought Rooney would have been good for a goal against Burnley today, but I was proved wrong.

I see Jovetic has started.

Another assist by Sigurdsson - I thought he was going to be a one week wonder.

Splodge has a United defender for some reason so will benefit. He'll get a bonus too since he headed a ball out.

Van Princess was the best United player.

I don't know what to say about your Sigurdsson comment.

Quote: Splodge @ 30th August 2014, 9:18 AM BST

Well you've been a bit premature about Diouf - he's just put one past Hart. I suggest as a penance you change your team name to 'Diouf think I'm Sexy.'

I dithered bringing in Janmaat until yesterday, by that time Jose Enrique dropped in value by 0.1m, which left me 0.1m short for Janmaat, so I went for Coloccini instead. That worked out well.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th August 2014, 4:19 PM BST

Well you've been a bit premature about Diouf - he's just put one past Hart.

It was always going to happen. Timing wise, it's Christian Eriksen all over again.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th August 2014, 4:19 PM BST

I suggest as a penance you change your team name to 'Diouf think I'm Sexy.'

Laughing out loud