The all in one conspiracy theory thread

There's a lot of them about so here's a thread for for someone like Lofty to compile them in. I missed a recent one by not reading the news thread so hopefully someone will stick them all in here. Ta in advance.

Is this thread bugged?

How dare you

I've no interest in conspiracy theories - I only post the truth Angry

P.s. rick myall and mike smith were both murdered. They tried to kill smith in a helicopter crash in 1988 and Rick in a quad bike 'accident' . they failed but succeeded in pretty much ruining their TV careers. They knew too much about the shady going on at the BBC and had to be silenced so they've both been bumped off in mysterious circumstances despite being in good health. Mr Blobby is next - he will be dead within six months

What was the name of our erstwhile conspiracy theorist?

Was it Catskillz who was into that stuff?

Yes.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 17th August 2014, 8:34 PM BST

Was it Catskillz who was into that stuff?

Funny how he just disappeared...

Quote: Tursiops @ 17th August 2014, 9:24 PM BST

;)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

And him about to post that stuff about Mossad as well. Would've liked to read that.

I say I say why do Israeli spys cry more often than Arab ones
Because they're more sad

Two of my best friends believe in that stuff to the point that it's become the only truths to them. My favourite one they told me recently was that big foot was living in Ontario and was part alien.
I asked for proof and they both rolled their eyes at me like I was the crazy one.

So when they say Bigfoot is living in Ontario, he's like got a job, pays taxes, rents a flat.

http://jezebel.com/forget-dinosaur-erotica-its-all-about-bigfoot-erotica-1501243455

actually Curt it's worse, what have you Canadians done to this once noble gentleman of the forest.

'he's like'

Soots, really.