Nathan Fielder Page 2

Season 2 premiere episode was hilarious.

Hilarious.

haha the end of that new episode was hard to watch! What a great show though.

Sorry - my "hilarious" was supposed to be sarcastic.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2014, 10:21 PM BST

Hilarious.

*whoosh*

Full marks to him for not leading with the Dumb Starbucks segment, I imagine a lot of people tuned in for that and instead got a good taste for what the show's usually like. I loved his low key arguing with the polygraph guy.

s02e02 was probably the most cringe-worthy half an hour of television I've ever seen.

Quote: Scartledge @ 9th July 2014, 9:53 AM BST

s02e02 was probably the most cringe-worthy half an hour of television I've ever seen.

I had to keep pausing it, took me nearly two hours to watch. Absolutely excruciating, he's as fearless as he is awkward.

But that bit where he smiles at the camera after kissing the girl... comedy gold.

The latest episode was great. The Dumb Starbucks ep certainly wasn't a let down.

This has been renewed for season 3 already.

The latest ep. with the taxi's and Pink's featured some of the funniest and awkwardest moments I've seen on TV.

His interaction with a guy called Jonathan were particularly awkward, yet it brought some hilarity.

The final episode wasn't so good. But the series overall was really enjoyable.

Quote: Scartledge @ 13th August 2014, 8:42 AM BST

The final episode wasn't so good. But the series overall was really enjoyable.

I don't know about that, I lost my shit when the bobblehead started talking.

Season 3 premiere is the best episode he's done, I literally cried from laughing so hard. I don't know why this show isn't huge, it's totally unique.