Virtually Famous

I watched this last night on E4. It had some great guests such as Rachel Riley, Chris Ramsey and Seann Walsh.

I thought it was good. :D

Sean Walsh is great on the show. Not so sure about the host yet though.

A complete waste of time, probably cheap to make. The classic example of the new pointless trend of worthless panel shows.

I watched one episode and it was utter gash and probably the worst of a pretty poor genre. The host is probably the lamest I've ever seen on any panel show. :S

Gave up on this.

Well aren't you all a bunch of negative Noras.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 12th September 2014, 9:18 PM BST

Well aren't you all a bunch of negative Noras.

?? well shit is shit, however positive a frame of mind you have and this show scrapes through the bottom of a barrel full of shit.

Quote: Alexei Q @ 2nd October 2014, 10:15 AM BST

?? well shit is shit, however positive a frame of mind you have and this show scrapes through the bottom of a barrel full of shit.

Say What You See! Laughing out loud

I'm going to stand up for this - I'm really pleased to see it coming back actually. On the surface, it looks like something that has just been commissioned by someone who doesn't really care "Panel shows do well, every other show is about the internet - let's do that". It shouldn't work - practically every comedy show sourcing content from YouTube is an utter dud - ITV 2's effort earlier this year especially. However - for me anyway - it totally works. I don't know who thought up getting in Kevin McHale as the host, but he was excellent in the first series. He really got it - be it if he'd been very well briefed on lots of UK culture, or he'd done his own research. I do like Seann Walsh, but on this he always seems to phone in his appearances, I don't think he's that integral to the show.

Anyway, good to see it coming back - certainly better than Sweat The Small Stuff (not that that is a high bar, but still).