I've just seen... Page 395

Quote: Tursiops @ 20th July 2014, 11:54 PM BST

Stand By me. I am filling in some gaps at the moment. Quality.

I hope by "filling in some gaps" you don't mean "I'd previously never seen that film before".

Yep, kind of a 'I Have Never Seen Stars Wars' moment. (Though I have seen Star Wars; that was crap.)

Want to step outside and say that?

Angry

A Good Day To Die Hard. I liked 4 but this was shockingly poor. I blame Skip Woods entirely.

Where Eagles Dare. Fantastic cast,nonsense action sequences terrible special effects. Excellent stuff!

R.I.P.D.

What a dreadful film. Couldn't understand a word Jeff Bridges mumbled.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Looked amazing, dragged interminably.

Fargo.

Didn't find it half as good as the recent t.v. series.

Quote: Will Cam @ 2nd August 2014, 10:07 PM BST

R.I.P.D.

What a dreadful film. Couldn't understand a word Jeff Bridges mumbled.

WHAT THE FUCK IS RIPD? CAN'T YOU MAKE IT CLEAR INSTEAD OF EXPECTING EVERYONE TO BE ON YOUR WAVELENGTH?

Rant over.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd August 2014, 4:31 PM BST

WHAT THE FUCK IS RIPD? CAN'T YOU MAKE IT CLEAR INSTEAD OF EXPECTING EVERYONE TO BE ON YOUR WAVELENGTH?

Rant over.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790736/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd August 2014, 4:31 PM BST

Rant over.

It was the title of the film don't get much clearer than that

Laughing out loud

OK - I suppose that helps. Rest In Peace Department. But I've never heard of it and didn't even see it in a TV listing.

It was shit more thoroughly buried than the popes boyfriend

It was shit more thoroughly buried than the popes boyfriend

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd August 2014, 9:43 PM BST

OK - I suppose that helps. Rest In Peace Department. But I've never heard of it and didn't even see it in a TV listing.