Drinks Page 93

Quote: sootyj @ 20th July 2014, 9:43 PM BST

didn't you get kicked out of the Bolshoi for et tu tu?

No. I was kicked in the Bolshoi!

Was your father in the bolshoi? As you kept going on about pas de tu

Quote: shaggy292 @ 20th July 2014, 9:46 PM BST

Considering he gave the last girl who got him off £30, you might need to improve your negotiating, Jennie! ;)

:D

I was actually surprised by how nice everyone was. Particularly Renegade, who is actually a complete sweetheart. It is an interesting study in online persona vs real person.

Would have told you that beforehand Jennie but you would never have believed us!

Quote: Jennie @ 20th July 2014, 9:50 PM BST

:D

I was actually surprised by how nice everyone was. Particularly Renegade, who is actually a complete sweetheart. It is an interesting study in online persona vs real person.

Well we are all lovely but you are an awful, nasty, selfish bitch!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th July 2014, 9:53 PM BST

Would have told you that beforehand Jennie but you would never have believed us!

You are right, I wouldn't!

Quote: shaggy292 @ 20th July 2014, 9:46 PM BST

Considering he gave the last girl who got him off £30, you might need to improve your negotiating, Jennie! ;)

I wondered how you paid for that round?

Quote: Chappers @ 20th July 2014, 9:53 PM BST

True, true. :D

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th July 2014, 9:53 PM BST

Shandy you're sense of direction is so terrible we haven't seen you in years, I have no idea who you've been drinking with....

Quote: Chappers @ 20th July 2014, 9:53 PM BST

that chat up line?

Come to the next one Shandy. Apart from the lovely Alice, there was a distinct lack of women!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th July 2014, 9:11 PM BST

I Came in a Sub

I am never having the mayonnaise topping in Subway. Sick

For some reason I walked all the way back to Kings Cross from the pub. I had trainers on, though, so it wasn't too bad.

That is a long way! Thameslink from Blackfriars not working?

Boo Hoo... I missed it.

And no one else thought to bring a hat... Pah..

Quote: Jennie @ 20th July 2014, 10:14 PM BST

That is a long way! Thameslink from Blackfriars not working?

I wasn't sure if I could get there via Blackfriars, but I saw a sign for Farringdon station so carried on walking. Never did find Farringdon station, but soon enough saw signs for Kings Cross and carried on walking. And then bought two cheeseburgers at McDonalds. The shame.