How I Met Your Mother Page 3

3 years since my last post on this and still think a twist needs to be there and the finale delivered that.

No comments on this for a long time??

Does anyone know what is likely to replace HIMYM on E4 in the Thursday 8:30 slot?

I'm surmising that Season 9 repeats will accompany the new series of TBBT when that comes back (probably sometime next month); but I can't think of anything that could go in that slot when they've finished the first repeat run of Season 9 and it moves to late afternoons/early evening.

I think it may depend on what new sitcoms E4 have bought, maybe they'll try something new there. Or move Brooklyn 99 to 8.30, Two Broke Girls to 9.00 and debut a new sitcom at 9.30.

I would like to see them try New Girl season 4 there once Season 3 has played out on Tuesday nights although E4 really seem to like saving the series up to start in spring/summer. Shame as I do think New Girl is strong enough to go in the Big Thursdays line up

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2008, 5:44 PM BST

I like it.
They are a bit too nice, but nice people do exist.

I mainly watch it for Barney though (loooooooove him). I can't really tell the difference between the other two boys.

Weird, I don't remember ever liking this show! I can't stand it now. (Despite still liking Neil Patrick Harris and Willow.)

Quote: snrub @ 21st September 2014, 5:43 PM BST

I think it may depend on what new sitcoms E4 have bought, maybe they'll try something new there. Or move Brooklyn 99 to 8.30, Two Broke Girls to 9.00 and debut a new sitcom at 9.30.

I would like to see them try New Girl season 4 there once Season 3 has played out on Tuesday nights although E4 really seem to like saving the series up to start in spring/summer. Shame as I do think New Girl is strong enough to go in the Big Thursdays line up

E4 tend to segregate the 4 camera/laughter track sitcoms from the single camera/no LT ones though; with the former being shown before 9 and the latter after. More likely would be 2BG moving forward to 8:30 and a new SC/NLT

Quote: Mark W @ 21st September 2014, 6:27 PM BST

E4 tend to segregate the 4 camera/laughter track sitcoms from the single camera/no LT ones though; with the former being shown before 9 and the latter after. More likely would be 2BG moving forward to 8:30 and a new SC/NLT

Brooklyn 99 separated How I Met Your Mother and 2 Broke Girls most of last year so that isn't always the case

That's true. But I can't recall a show like that in the 8 to 9 slot

To be fair, that's probably because it's been nothing else but Big Bang and How I Met Your Mother for about 5 years. Before that I believe Big Bang was paired with My Name Is Earl!

Quote: jhmagic1 @ 19th July 2014, 3:35 AM BST

3 years since my last post on this and still think a twist needs to be there and the finale delivered that.

No comments on this for a long time??

Yeah I think the last episode ruined all 9 seasons, can't believe it! :S