Rick and Morty

Having just finished the first series, I think I'm gonna say it: This is the best animated comedy since the classic early Simpsons seasons. Imagine Futurama without the hugging, or Back to the Future if Doc Brown was a jerk. Utterly brilliant plotting, old tropes twisted and pulled in all directions and so many good jokes. Can't rickommend it highly enough, it's already been given a second seasons, and you can watch all eleven episodes legally on YouTube.

Enjoyed the first episode ages ago, I'm just always getting sidetracked and watching other shows instead. Gonna have to get back into this one.

Totally agree that it's the funniest show that I have ever watched.

But I actually came here for a different reason. Since Christmas I Coming I need to get a Rick and Morty Christmas Gift and only sites I'm available to find are: https://rickandmortymerchandise24.com/ http://perfectgift4.com/top-20-rick-morty-gifts/

They are all the same leading to amazon.
I'm trying to find an official merchandise, you know, since it's a gift I would like to have an original one, not a replica.
Any tops on that? Where I can find rick and morty merchandise?

Quote: Vince Ives @ 23rd April 2014, 11:23 PM

Having just finished the first series, I think I'm gonna say it: This is the best animated comedy since the classic early Simpsons seasons. Imagine Futurama without the hugging, or Back to the Future if Doc Brown was a jerk. Utterly brilliant plotting, old tropes twisted and pulled in all directions and so many good jokes. Can't rickommend it highly enough, it's already been given a second seasons, and you can watch all eleven episodes legally on YouTube.

The first season was INCREDIBLE. Best thing I'd seen in awhile. However, Season 2 was utter shit, and Season 3 was a painful swim in the River of Styx. Futurama is still the more credible better show, as they actually got better as they went along and cut cancelled and then came back, switched networks, and did feature films. No comparison to the Back to the Future cartoon, which goes down just as bad as Hammerman, Kid N Play, or the Gary Coleman Show cartoon. Save yourself the misery and stop at the first flawless season.

Adult Swim shows just have a tendency to start off strong and then collapse from too much time between the seasons and then success going from one season to the next plus fighting the network for getting a budget for the next season. Happened to Venture Bros. Happened to Boondocks. Definitely happened to Moral Orel.

My son found this show and enjoyed it such that, he recommended that I might like it.
I am sure he said it was a take on the characters, Doc and Marty in the film series Back to the Future.
I love it its weird and eccentric with a sense of humour, that particularly tickles my funnybone.
I especially like the reality that no subject regardless of how, esoteric it may appear is used and explored.