Any help for a Scriptwring Student? Page 2

It can be surprising how many decent actors will get involved in smallish projects if you ask nicely.
I mean you've got to keep working and have a varied CV.

He did very well out of it! Most of the questions you wanted answered are on meet the writers thread on here somewhere Stefan, bits of it anyway.

Now that's an intriguing statement and a half.

:)

Quote: Marc P @ 23rd April 2014, 10:25 PM BST

:)

Bit childish.

If you read the response in the thread you are commenting on, it referred to a long list of various emoticons. Which, I m sorry, does look extremely childish. I am sorry, I don't know your age.

Quote: Marc P @ 24th April 2014, 2:37 PM BST

If you read the response in the thread you are commenting on, it referred to a long list of various emoticons. Which, I m sorry, does look extremely childish. I am sorry, I don't know your age.

I think you need to worry about more important things. I hope the rest of your 15,903 posts aren't along the same lines. My advice for a scriptwriting student would be to ignore someone so miserable.

I think people come here for better advice than that Mister Mash. As to my other posts - bit of a curate's egg I should imagine. :)

Quote: Stefan Armitage @ 17th April 2014, 3:42 PM BST

Hello people,

My name is Stefan Armitage, and I'm a MA in Scriptwriting student at Bath Spa University.
I am currently in the process of writing a paper about how new writers break into the television industry, with the primary focus being on Sitcom and Comedy-Drama.
Are there any people here who have had any experience submitting scripts/producing scripts/editing scripts etc.
I would really appreciate if people could answer some questions I have on writing comedy for the TV industry.

Thanking you!

I would be happy to help www.jobseekerssitcom.com our sitcom premiered at BAFTA and has been personally handed on DVD to some of the top comedy commissioners in Britain and we are currently in talks with several agents.

Lee that is great news! Congratulations on the current success.
I'll contact you through the contact details on the link you provided.

I look forward to hearing from you!