Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 43

Apologies for that. Should now be fixed.

Yep, cheers muchly.

What do those Green ticks that I've just noticed actually do

Take you to the next post in that thread after the last you've seen.

If that makes sense.

HI,
I really enjoy your website and it is great to find out about new comedy programmes and finding out so much about other peoples' tastes. It would be even better though if you could provide a thread which promotes more comedy attempts by people writing in. It is a comedy forum and should try to make people laugh. Give your subscribers chance to make other readers laugh. This would really make it a British Comedy Forum. So the next thing is I should put my money where my whistle is and try to make you laugh right now...can't be done...gone too serious...only a woman after all...too old...too ugly...only got a cat to talk to...great cat though...no it's not...it's just farted...

Hi tinybaubles,

We already do have the Critique and Showcase forums within the writers' category with plenty of stuff attempting to make you laugh. Perhaps check those out?

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

For some reason the Fight Cancer Banner seems to be stopping anything from loading on my PC.... I have to refresh 3 times for the board to appear.

What has happened to BCG Pro and People section. I hope you haven't gived up on it yet

We've altered our plans somewhat, so development has become larger and more time-consuming. We've not given up on anything. You'll see soon enough. :)

I can't seem to watch any video clips on my iPad anymore. There is just a white space where the clip should be. If I click in the middle of the white space I can some time get audio but no picture?

I can only suggest checking for updates to your iPad and checking that recent app installs haven't buggered anything up. Video implementation is nothing to do with us I'm afraid. It sounds like a fault on your device.

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd June 2014, 11:43 PM BST

I can only suggest checking for updates to your iPad and checking that recent app installs haven't buggered anything up. Video implementation is nothing to do with us I'm afraid. It sounds like a fault on your device.

Cheers Aaron. I will start an immediate investigation!

Clear cache?

How dare you!

Sorry I though you said clear tache

Quote: Lee @ 23rd June 2014, 12:33 AM BST

Clear cache?

I regularly do that Lee (not that I am trying to hide anything I've been looking at etc. Whistling nnocently )