Who do you fancy? Page 1,095

Like many blokes, when I drink I find the woman opposite me more and more attractive till we have to go home and have sex. That's why I stopped going to the pub with my mother.

Quote: zooo @ 1st February 2014, 12:05 PM GMT

Seriously? Okay, I guess I'll stop having opinions and keep my mouth shut then.

We'll make you marriageable yet...

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 1st February 2014, 12:42 PM GMT

That's why I stopped going to the pub with my mother.

Same here

:O Whistling nnocently :P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st February 2014, 12:19 PM GMT

This is a place for Roper's pictures of cheap photoshop floozies.

Damn straight!

RC's rants against political correctness are redundant. A picture can paint a thousand words.

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st February 2014, 12:45 PM GMT

Same here

:O Whistling nnocently :P

Mine or yours? Milf.

Quote: Tursiops @ 1st February 2014, 12:46 PM GMT

A picture can paint a thousand words.

...or produce thousand soiled tissues.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 31st January 2014, 10:22 PM GMT

So not even make up could save these women

Make-up? what a good idea, now why doesn't everyone just Kiss and make-up...way too much panstick there.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 1st February 2014, 12:49 PM GMT

Make-up? what a good idea, now why doesn't everyone just Kiss and make-up...way too much panstick there.

Quote: Ben @ 1st February 2014, 11:53 AM GMT

I think RC is entitled to his views on beauty. I mean, we're all about free speech here, surely? Why tell him that his views should not be aired here? There's a bizarre element of liberal hypocrisy on here at the times, but, hey, you're all free to express it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st February 2014, 12:02 PM GMT

There may have been an interesting argument/discussion in what RC said
However he just ends up getting digs thrown at him by the mods.

Shouldn't you be trying to keep the peace rather than ganging up on members you don't agree with.

Lovey Lovey

Thanks guys. Just trying to stir up a bit of conversation. But loving the irony of being called sexist on the 'Who do you fancy?' thread.

zooo is more then entitled to her opinions, in fact I was asking for her opinion about people wearing make up a little bit earlier on. Strangely, it made me a bad man.

Besides, this the BCG, it's a no win scenario - Mods ask me to leave, I go, get accused of flouncing. :S

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 1st February 2014, 12:49 PM GMT

Who's first for a big sloppy wet smacker on the mush? <3

I'm only accusing you of not knowing the difference between than and then.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st February 2014, 1:14 PM GMT

I'm only accusing you of not knowing the difference between than and then.

It's a fair cop. I'm waging a one man war against 'than'. I see it as an unnecessary word with exactly the same meaning as 'then'.

As we all know, not being able to use the English language properly will automatically defeat any argument, point or information you're trying to get across. When that 15 year old Pakistani girl got shot for reading a book and then gave a speech in front of the new Library Of Birmingham, her English was so bad, that I immediately lost all interest in anything she had to say.

'You can't pronounce rehabilitate properly! Your argument is invalid! Fail!'

There was no 'ganging up' I was the only person talking to RC last night!

I didn't ask anyone to leave, I don't know where that comes from.

I didn't call RC a 'bad man' I literally just said I didn't want to talk to him anymore about makeup. ie, he should wait for someone else to come along who did. That is kind of how a forum works...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st February 2014, 1:19 PM GMT

As we all know, not being able to use the English language properly will automatically defeat any argument, point or information you're trying to get across.

That's exactly my point. So, shit up now, yoo bastard sun of a beetch, Renegaide.

Quote: zooo @ 1st February 2014, 1:22 PM GMT

There was no 'ganging up' I was the only person talking to RC last night!

I think people were referring to Lee's post. So I was in trouble with not one, but two Mods perceptually speaking. Thus, 'the ganganing'.

Even I'm bored of this storm in a tea cup. Where's George roper to lighten the mood with a strumpet in a D cup?

Quote: zooo @ 1st February 2014, 1:22 PM GMT

I didn't ask anyone to leave, I don't know where that comes from.

Well, when I threatened to plaster this site with my spider pics, you weren't exactly begging me to stay on the BCG.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st February 2014, 1:25 PM GMT

Even I'm bored of this storm in a tea cup. Where's George roper to lighten the mood with a strumpet in a D cup?

Most probably in the "this or that"-thread.