Who do you fancy? Page 1,094

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st February 2014, 12:02 PM GMT

There may have been an interesting argument/discussion in what RC said

I guess there is a first time for everything...

The mods, just as much as anyone else, are entitled to their views. I just don't understand why his views are singled out as being unwanted on the boards? His opinions are purely subjective. I don't agree with everything he says, but I'm fairly laid back and don't call for him to take his views elsewhere.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st February 2014, 12:02 PM GMT

There may have been an interesting argument/discussion in what RC said
However he just ends up getting digs thrown at him by the mods.

Shouldn't you be trying to keep the peace rather than ganging up on members you don't agree with.

Yes, but why not create a special "RC vs. Harridan/female BCG members"-thread for that matter? The "Who Do You Fancy?"-thread wasn't made for endless (and pointless because RC only wants to provoke da ladees) arguments on sexism and feminism.
This is a place for Roper's pictures of cheap photoshop floozies.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 1st February 2014, 11:57 AM GMT

Exactly, he's only voicing the opinions of horny fourteen year old boys everywhere.

BACK OF THE NET!

Sorry RC.

He's no George Roper!

Michael Monkhouse looks pretty sexy from his photo - is he wearing a tank-top, or a mankini?

Quote: Ben @ 1st February 2014, 12:18 PM GMT

The mods, just as much as anyone else, are entitled to their views. I just don't understand why his views are singled out as being unwanted on the boards? His opinions are purely subjective. I don't agree with everything he says, but I'm fairly laid back and don't call for him to take his views elsewhere.

Fair do's, as the albino with diarrhea said.
Cameron Diaz is the person I would most like to have sex with, Melanie C the women I would most like to make love to. I would also like to share a cake with Zooey Deschanel. An end to war, famine and Justin Bieber would be nice too.

Quote: Ben @ 1st February 2014, 12:19 PM GMT

He's no George Roper!

No one is.

Quote: beaky @ 1st February 2014, 12:19 PM GMT

Michael Monkhouse looks pretty sexy from his photo - is he wearing a tank-top, or a mankini?

I'd f**k me.

What a disturbing thought.

Quote: beaky @ 1st February 2014, 12:27 PM GMT

What a disturbing thought.

That's what Justin Bieber an Piers Morgan are dreaming about...

Not an original Monkers, but: If you have sex with a hologram of yourself, are you gay or are you masturbating?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st February 2014, 12:21 PM GMT

No one is.

Apart from George Roper. He's a George Roper.

Ironic as the real George Roper was very a-sexual

Mind you

Would YOU want to bone Yootha Joyce?

*googles*

..... ARRRGGGHHH

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st February 2014, 12:35 PM GMT

Would YOU want to bone Yootha Joyce?

No, but Sheila Fearn.

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st February 2014, 12:35 PM GMT

Ironic as the real George Roper was very a-sexual

Believe me, our george Roper only knows sex from pictures and hearsay too.